Questhelper tells you how to finish your quests in the easiest, fastest manner. It includes a database of quests, monsters, and items, telling you the exact location of that dang Perfect Satyr Horn you can't find. It also computes the fastest path to complete all your quests - and gain experience - as quickly as possible.
It doesn't work. What can I do?
Three things. First, if there's a major issue with QuestHelper, you can type "/qh error" and it will show you the first error it ran into. If you post that in an issue (preferably an already open one) at questhelperredux.googlecode.com/issues, along with your QuestHelper.lua file, it will be addressed as quickly as possible.
If it just doesn't work, "/qh hardreset" will reset all your accumulated data and preferences, hopefully getting rid of weird problems. If you still can't see the quest tracker, "/qh treset" will try to force it into a visible position on your screen, with "/qh treset center" jamming it uncomfortably into the center of your screen. It can be moved from there by dragging the small gray box at the top-right of it. If you're not seeing quests at all, even on your main map, "/qh hidden" will tell you why and let you change it. The combination of these three fixes most problems.
If none of those help, disable your other plugins as a test to find incompatibilities.
My framerate is low. What can I do?
If you have any addons that enabled CPU profiling, turn it off, it greatly increases the amount of work WoW has to do. The command to do that is: /console set scriptProfile 0 /console reloadui
If that doesn't make a difference for you, there's a slash command, /qh perf, that can scale the amount of work QuestHelper does per frame. Example: /qh perf 50%
QuestHelper uses a lot of memory. What can I do to fix this?
QuestHelper intrinsically uses a chunk of RAM. You can currently expect about 15m of usage. There's really not anything anyone can do about this, but that small amount of RAM usage also shouldn't be much of an issue.
Why aren't my quests showing up?
/qh hidden will list everything that isn't being shown, along with the reason for it being hidden.
How can I get rid of that arrow over my character's head?
First, try right-clicking it and looking for a "hide" option. Second, try /qh arrow or /qh tomtom, depending on which arrow it is. Try them both - at worst, you'll end up with an extra arrow. The same command will disable it again. If you'd rather move it instead, you can drag it around by left clicking . . . unless it's been locked, in which case right click on it and unlock it first.
How do get that 3D arrow pointing where to go?
If you'd prefer integration with Tomtom, try /qh tomtom. I don't really officially support this option, but it seems to work.
The Icons on my map are huge! How can anyone see anything?
If you find the icons are too big for you, you may enter /qh scale X%, replacing X with some reasonable scale. I'd start with 80%, depending on how that looks you can try bigger or smaller numbers.
/qh help: Lists all the QuestHelper slash commands.
/qh help "command": Tells you about a specific command.
/qh settings: Opens the Settings menu at the current cursor location. Note that not all settings can be changed through the menu.
/qh track: disables/enables QuestHelper's Quest Tracker, which provides status on your nearest objectives, in place of the default Tracker.
/qh hidden: Displays a list of all the hidden objectives, why they are hidden, and depending on the reason, will allow you to unhide them.
/qh ftime: Toggles the display of the flight time estimates.
/qh locale "locale": Sets the locale to use for displayed text., or lists possible locales if no argument is given.: Defaults to your client's locale the first time you run QuestHelper. The only locale that is complete right now is "'enUS"'. Missing translations will be marked with red text.
/qh share: Toggles objective sharing on and off. When on, will share quest objectives and progress with other party members that are using QuestHelper 0.17 or higher, and also have sharing enabled.
/qh solo: Will disable quest sharing and ignore anyone you might be partied with, basically assume you will receive no aid from your party members.
/qh comm: Toggles the display of the data sent between peers. I use this for debugging, but some people just love to stare at streams of meaningless data. It's really quite hypnotic. . .
/qh hide: Hides QuestHelper's minimap arrow and World Map icons and paths, and suspends the calculation of routes.
/qh tomtom: Toggles using TomTom to display waypoints for your current objective.
/qh button: Toggles the QuestHelper button on the World Map frame.
/qh level "offset": Sets the level offset used by the level filter. Can be positive or negative. Invoke with no arguments to see the current offset and your effective level at various party sizes.
/qh level 0: Only show quests at or below your own level.
/qh level +2: Show quests up to two levels above your own level. This is the default.
/qh nag: Prints counts of all the new or updated quests, objectives, etc, that you have found that aren't in the supplied database.: Note: To reduce memory usage, QuestHelper deletes static quest data that doesn't belong to your faction. So, if you play both sides, it will always think the quests you did for the opposite faction are new.
/qh nag verbose: Displays the specific differences between your data and the static data.
/qh find "category" "query": Allows you to create custom objectives by searching for known items, NPCs, and locations. The queries allow fuzzy string matching, and so should happly accept typos and partial matches.: Note that if you attempt to create an objective twice, it will instead hide it.
/qh find item "item-name": Search for items.
/qh find npc "npc-name": Search for NPCs or monsters.
/qh find loc "zone-name" "x" "y": Search for a location in a zone. You may also use a comma, should you feel the need to.
/qh find loc "x" "y": Search for a location in your current zone.
/qh find "search-string": Searches in all categories.
/qh find: Invoking the find command without any arguments will instead display all your current user created objectives, allowing you to easily turn them off.
/qh filter "filter-name": Toggles objective filters on or off.
/qh filter level: Shows or hides objective that you probably can't do. Note that this considers the the levels of everyone in your party, not just you. If you're partied with somebody higher than you, it might not hide a quest that it otherwise would have.
/qh filter zone: Shows or hides objective that aren't in your current zone.
/qh filter done: Shows or hides quests that aren't complete.
/qh filter blocked: Shows or hides objectives that are blocked, i.e. require something else to be done first, such as turn-ins for incomplete quests.
/qh scale "value": Scales the map icons by this amount of their default size. Will accept a number or a percentage, in the range of 50-300%.
/qh perf "value": Scales the CPU workload for QuestHelper's route calculation routine. Will accept a numbere or a percentage, in the range 10-500% (although we don't recommend going above 100%).
/qh recalc: Recreates the world graph and location and distance information for the active objectives. You probably don't need to worry about this.
/qh purge: Deletes all your collected data. I'd prefer if you avoided using this any time other than immediately after sharing your collected data.: Requires that you to enter a randomly generated 8 character case sensitive alphanumeric password, to hopefully ensure that people read the message that gets displayed.
/questhelper: Alias for /qh.
/find, /qhfind, : Alias for /qh find.
/qh find monster: Alias for /qh find npc.
/qh find location: Alias for /qh find loc.
LFD: Call to Arms 1.3
+ TOC bump to 40300.
+ Fixed error and addon will work once more.
One thing that bugged me with the new Call to Arms is that as a Healer you kind of never knew when you would benefit from doing a random dungeon, on my realm it's kind of up and down.
So I made a simple addon to keep track and notify when new roles and dungeons are available for Call to Arms.
Also I am experimenting with animation widgets, I believe there is a issue with the animation system in 4.1 so that's probably why you too will experience some odd behavior when showing the popup.
There are 3 options on the top of the .lua file you can change, they can be either true or false.
"showAllDungeons" when true will show all dungeons and not only those the character can do (still there are some issues as the CtA will not show the proper roles for those dungeons because it considers your level, at least the option is there in case Blizzard changes it a bit for next patch).
"showAllRoles" when true will show all roles, even those the class can not perform. This way you on your Rogue will know when healers are needed so you can log your healer to help out. If set to false only roles you select specifically in the LFD window will be shown.
"playSound" when set to true will play the "ready check" sound.
"sweepSpeed" is a number value, default it's 3 seconds so the addon updates each 3 seconds, but you can set it to what ever you like if you wish.
I have not gotten to test this enough but it works okay for now, there are some tweaks I wish to apply later on, but will have to build a interface option screen first. :)
BigWigs Bossmods r8869
Big Wigs is a boss encounter add-on. It consists of many individual encounter scripts, or boss modules; mini add-ons that are designed to trigger alert messages, timer bars, sounds, and so forth, for one specific raid encounter. These encounter scripts are activated when you target or mouse over a raid boss, or if any other Big Wigs user in your raid does. In most cases only one module will be running at any given time.
If you're looking for boss encounter scripts for 5-man dungeons, these are not in Big Wigs, but live in their own add-on; Little Wigs.
Authors: Ammo, Funkydude, Rabbit, Maat
Skill Helper 2.2.218
This is an addon that tracks your skills and alerts you when training is needed (skill cap training only at this time). There are quick access buttons to allow you to clear off tradeskill related buttons from your action bars. Slash commands (/sh) have been added to the addon to give some customization. A compact UI designed to be more like the original release with the sleek colors and graphics of the last release. Several new features were added at the request of users who are in the below mentioned Facebook group. I chat with the group regularly and I check the group constantly.
Fixed Shift+Right Click on minimap icon to not toggle lock when hiding icon
Arcane Mage Monitor 0.7-Beta Addon
Arcane Mage Monitor can be thought of as a "Battle Prep" addon for Arcane Mages. This addon will monitor general readiness for battle by assessing the state of your Mana Gem inventory, Food inventory, Mage Armor, Archane Brilliance and Focus Magic. This addon does not track cooldowns or any other combat related metric. Arcane Mage Monitor has three different types of monitoring systems to suit a variety of playstyles. Each type is described below:
Aggressive Visual Monitors
You can use this style of monitoring to display a visual (in your face) type "Action List". When attention is needed, a dialog will appear asking you to correct some deficiency. You can choose to monitor Mana Gems, Food, Arcane Brilliance, Mage Armor and Focus Magic using this method. For each item you choose to monitor, a corresponding button will appear in the dialog's "Action List". Items that are monitored, but do not need attention will be disabled ("grayed out"). Items that require attention will appear in full color. Clicking them will perform the action required to correct the deficiency (i.e. cast Mage Armor). If an item requiring attention is dismissed without correction, the dialog will not show again for that item until the next time it is deficient (note that it may appear for a different item).
Aggressive Audio Monitors
You can use this style of monitoring to play an audio que designed to remind you of items that need attention. As with the visual monitor, you can choose to monitor Mana Gems, Food, Arcane Brilliance, Mage Armor and Focus Magic. If multiple items are in need of immediate attention the audio monitors will play the appropriate sounds one at a time in a continuous loop. When the condition is satisifed (i.e. more Mana Gems are conjured), the sound will stop playing.). You can temporarily dismiss an audio reminder by "Shift-clicking" the corresponding item in the Monitor Bar.
Passive Visual Monitors
You can use this style of monitor to show a small inconspicuous "Monitor Bar" that provides feedback on the state of your Mana Gems, Food, Arcane Brilliance, Mage Armor and Focus Magic. The Monitor Bar consists of seven icon "elements". The center three are representative of your Mana Gem inventory and the periphery icons are representative of Mage Armpr, Arcane Brilliance, Focus magic and Food (left to right). When a monitor is triggered, the corresponding icon(s) will pulse slowly to indicate that it is in need of attention. Clicking on the icon will cast the expected spell in order to correct the deficiency. Note that these buttons will not work unless the monitor bar is locked in place.
The following is a list of triggers shared by all monitors. When these conditions are satisifed, the item is considered to be in need of attention (monitor dependent):
- Mana Gems: When the mana Gem inventory falls to the user defined threshold (0, 1 or 2)
- Mage Armor: When Mage Armor is not present on the player
- Food: When your conjured food inventory is depleted
- Arcane Brilliance: When Arcane Brilliance is not found on all (mana using) players in range. While in an "instance", Arcane Brilliance will not trigger if the party or raid is not full (it assumes you are waiting for another player). While not in an instance, Arcane Brilliance will trigger regardless of group size.
- Focus Magic: When Focus Magic is not found on any player in range. While in an "instance", Focus Magic will not trigger if the party or raid is not full (it assumes you are waiting for another player). While not in an instance, Focus Magic will trigger regardless of group size.
CauterizeCooldown 1.1 Mage Addon
A simple addon showing Cauterize cooldown.
You can change the scale, alpha and Frame level. Also enabled by default a timer like OmniCC/CooldownCount. You can choose to autohide the addon when your cauterize is off cooldown. It will autohide too for classes other than mage.
Combustion Helper Fire Mage Addon Version 2.8.2 for Patch 4.3
The goal of this addon is to allow easy optimizing of the new version of the mage talent Combustion in Cataclysm. It tracks all relevant Dots on your target, your cooldown of Combustion and the range so you'll be able to use the talent with maximum effectiveness.
To summarize the new talent : it will add a new Dot on effect on your target which will be equal to the sum of all existing fire Dots.
With this addon, you'll know if one of your Dot is missing.
Use Interface Panel -> Addons for full config or /combustionhelper for bringing up directly the option panel. You can enable Bar timers and set color and width, you can now also adjust value for red zone timers
- Automatic switch depending if combustion is in your spellbook or not and if frostfire glyph is present or not.
- Impact mode. When combustion is on cd, it will check for dots on target and color the background and border in yellow to show when impact is up along with impact timer.
- Autohide out of combat is off by default, use config panel to configure it. You can choose between no autohide, autohide out of combat or autohide when combustion is on cd.
- Critical Mass/Shadow mastery tracker, it's on by default and you can disable/enable again with config panel.
- Reset variables option because i know some of you like to bug the thing by switching options while in combat/autohide is running and stuff. If you bug it, just reset and log off so you start with a clean state.
- Option to hide all config messages in chat.
- Warning mode for early Living bomb refresh and missed LB.
- Dot tick damage report mode. This is not the expected combustion damage report because of the complexity of ignite, rather an information about how much damage the last tick did so you know if it's powerful enough. The dot damage report total dot damage with a threshold you can set manually in the option panel to have the total damage line switch colors when crossing the specified limit. Threshold dot value now affect background color changes if enabled.
- Pyroblast/Hot Streak report mode which will warn you when wasted an Hot Streak proc will letting it be refreshed before getting used and at end of combat will report with number of Pyro casted with number and percentage and Hot Streak gained.
- Timer for Combustion Dot on target.
- Multiple Living bomb tracking with impact support. You may observe a small difference between timer and real duration, it happen when the addon can't retrieve the correct info from your target, mouseover, focus or group/raid member's target. In this case it'll use predetermined timing but will still remove timer upon explosion. Support raid marker and current target symbol to multiple LB tracker (raid markers aren't supported yet when using impact).
- Flamestrike tracker supporting regular flamestrike and blastwave Flamestrike.
- Tooltips for option panel settings, no more obscure settings.
- Ignite munching report, so you know how much damage you lost because of buggy mechanics.
- Ignite damage predicter (BETA), instant info of you upcoming ignite damage (check option panel for info)
NEW: Graphical options so you can make it the way you want
NEW: Localization in English, Deutsch and French
NEW: Audio warning when ignite value reach the threshold
Download:combustion helper 4 3, fire mage addons 4 3, combustion helper, fire mage addon 4 3, fire mage 4 3 addons, combustionhelper, combustion helper 4 3 скачать, combustion helper addon, 4 3 fire mage addons, fire mage addon
RIFT DPS/Healing Meter Addon
SimpleMeter is an easy-to-use DPS/HPS meter that shows damage and healing for both allies and enemies.
- View and sort by DPS/HPS/Damage/Healing/etc for both allies and enemies
- Damage/healing breakdowns by ability for both allies and enemies
- 4 display modes (All, Self, Top 5, Totals)
- Export stats for both allies and enemies
- View past encounters
- Keep track of stats across all encounters
- Ally/Enemy names color-coded by calling
- Download the addon
- Open Rift
- From character select, click the "Addons" button at the bottom
- Click the "Open Addon Directory" button
- Wait for the directory to open up
- Put the SimpleMeter folder into that directory
- Return to Rift
- Click "Refresh"
- Play the game!
Download SimpleMeter 2.3.1:download a heal meter for wow, self healing tracking addon
Skyrim Better Performance Addon
This .dll will make your game run like Oblivion. You runned oblivion on max settings? and Skyrim only on High or Medium with lags? This file is for you! You can jump from Medium to Ultra in less than 1 minute!
I was encountering lags on High settings with old .dll file, So i maked this one and now i play Skyrim on High settings without any lags! Before i used this dll. my auto detect settings set game to MEDIUM quality after repleacing .dll auto detect settings set game to HIGH quality. Also my FPS went up over by 10.
Many peoples asked about this because there is .dll file like this one for F:NV. F:NV have its own d3d9.dll file that improves performance for it. Also F3 have d3d9.dll that improves performance, and Oblivion. However all .dll are for other games, This one is for F3 and this one is for Skyrim. So please stop spamming in comments that I stole this file. It was made from scratch, by saying scratch i mean: "From Original .dll that i got from fresh copy of game"
This works with both Ati and Nvidia. It allows transparency AA so trees and grass will look much better if you have AA turned On.
1. Download file.
2. Make backup of your original d3d9.dll file - IMPORTANT
3. Copy d3d9.dll File to your Skyrim folder. It goes in your regular game folder not in the "data" folder with the mods.
If you placed .dll file in right place launcher will re-scan settings, and you will have to set them again how you want.
Download:skyrim addon, skyrim addons, skyrim d3d9 dll, d3d9 dll skyrim, addons skyrim, Skyrim Performance Dll, skyrim proformance dll
AtlasLoot Enhanced Addon
Release Version (4.3): 6.05.0
What is Atlasloot
AtlasLoot Enhanced is an UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game.
- Drop Rates: Appended to the bottom of the tooltip of an item when moused over (if available).
- Dressing Room: Control-click items to show them in the Dressing Room.
- Price Preview: See the prices for token items like PvP rewards.
- Instance Loot: All instance loot from every Dungeon (Normal and Heroic) and Raid.
- Faction and PvP rewards.
- Collection Items: Armor Sets (Dungeon, Tier and Crafted), Mounts, Companians, Tabards, Legendary items and more.
- Season and World Events: Skettis, Abyssal Council, Ethereum Prison, Feast of Winter Veil, Hallow's End, Brewfest, etc.
- Wishlist: Alt-click on any item to add it to the wishlist, alt-clicking on an item in the wishlist deletes it. There are buttons added to the Atlas panel and the loot browser to open the wishlist.
- Partial Searching: Allows searching the whole AtlasLoot database for an item where you only know part of the name.
- Quicklooks: Bind up to ten loot tables to 'Quicklook' buttons, allowing you to jump to them with only one click.
- DKP systems: Simply edit the file 'dkp.lua' using data from localization.en.lua (for the item ID numbers) and your guild's fixed price values to allow for DKP values to be shown in the tooltip. The stubs of some Lucifron items have been included to get you started and show you how it's done.
- '/al' or '/atlasloot' by itself brings up the loot browser.
- '/atlasloot options' brings up the options menu.
- '/atlasloot reset' resets the last viewed loot table (fixes disconnects when opening AtlasLoot) and moves all draggable frames back to the middle of the screen.
- '/atlasloot wishlist' opens the Wishlist frame.
Download:swtor atlasloot, wow dressing room addon