So a druid tanks Hour Of Twilight wearing Betrayer's Pauldrons (with no gems or enchants meaning he probably just won them) and still rolls need when they drop from last boss (while I'm in 346 shoulders). No time to react he already left as soon as he received them. Not to mention he needed on Stalk of Corruption.
So my question is: do GM's care about these forms of abuse or am I gonna waste time trying to contact one?
BTW this is the first time I see this happen in 5 years, I think his intentions were really to just evil ninja everything to make people mad. (does this happen more on Horde side or what?).
Thanx for your neutral answers and if you're just gonna say "get over it" or "QQ moar", I tell you right away, your comments are useless.
edit: in case you didn't read carefully he was already wearing the item he rolled need on.
While this may not be very nice or considerate of other party members, this breaks absolutely no rules - there is no abuse here from a rules perspective and therefore nothing to report. #2: Blue poster makes this behavior seem acceptable. When it should be shunned. Indeed - and shunning is a social thing, not a rule thing. There are far worse penalties incurred from your peers for social infractions than anything we can think to do. Not being able to play a banned account is one thing - not being able to play an active account because no one will associate or group with you is quite another. Not breaking rules does NOT equal - ok. It's just not rulebreaking. Social conventions are within every players grasp and another thing entirely.
While this may not be very nice or considerate of other party members, this breaks absolutely no rules - there is no abuse here from a rules perspective and therefore nothing to report.
Blue poster makes this behavior seem acceptable. When it should be shunned.
Indeed - and shunning is a social thing, not a rule thing.
There are far worse penalties incurred from your peers for social infractions than anything we can think to do. Not being able to play a banned account is one thing - not being able to play an active account because no one will associate or group with you is quite another.
Not breaking rules does NOT equal - ok. It's just not rulebreaking. Social conventions are within every players grasp and another thing entirely.
Except that people who break social rules don't have to socialize with people on separate servers, lol. That threat might have worked 5 years ago when LFG/LFR didn't exist, nowadays? Not so much.
Not true - if everyone in a raid put them on /ignore, they won't be grouped again. It's even more effective in a raid because that's 24 people vs. 4.
Folks, this thread is going downhill, I've answered all that the Game Master department can.
More tools is a development thing. By all means, please do post well considered and civil recommendations and suggestions in the appropriate forums.
There is a thing about tools though, if folks don't use the ones available it does bring up the question is it worth developing more.
CRITICAL UPDATE: These items are OFFICIALY confirmed as part of World of Warcraft TCG Items!
Eye of the Legion
Binds when picked up
Use: Teaches you how to summon this companion.
No screenshot as of yet, will update once it's available.
Update:eye of the legion, eye of the legion pet, eye of the legion wow, wow eye of the legion, eye of the legion tradeable?, wow & eye of legion
Blizzard confirming that Vial of Shadows is in fact bugged at the moment, by not scaling with RangedAttackPower.
Just want to confirm: Vial of Shadows working only with melee attack power and not ranged attack power is indeed a bug.
Barring unforeseen complications, this will be fixed in an upcoming hotfix.
Thank you for the feedback!
Here is a screenshot of the new Feldrake mount introduced in Patch 4.3.2
Requires Level 20
Requires Apprentice Riding
Use: Teaches you how to summon this mount. This is a flying mount.
A new Patch 4.3.2 is being deployed on test realms as we speak, this is a "minor bug fix patch." according to the official notes but we do not have more details for the moment.
The launcher now optimizes your game folder and tries to improve game performance/reduce the size of the install on your hard drive.
64 Bit Game Client
The 64 bit client might appear in this patch, the current test build is tagged as "test x86", which implies that a 64 bit version is available somewhere.
Client Strings Changes
- ERR_PARENTAL_CONTROLS_DISCONNECT_WARNING = "You will be disconnected due to parental controls in %d |4minute:minutes;.";
- ERR_PARENTAL_CONTROLS_DISCONNECT_WARNING_SOON = "You will be disconnected due to parental controls in less than 1 minute.";
- TIME_PLAYED_ALERT = "You have been playing for %s. Excessive gameplay can cause inconvenience in your daily life.";
- Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider now properly shows the Reins of the Twilight Harbinger as a reward.
- Ruthless Gladiator's Twilight Drake Obtain the Ruthless Gladiator's Twilight Drake from Arena Season 10 of Cataclysm.
- Feldrake Summons and dismisses a rideable feldrake. This is a flying mount. 1.5 sec cast
- Eye of the Legion Right Click to summon and dismiss an Eye of the Legion. Instant
- Item - Druid T13 Balance 4P Bonus (Starsurge) now also increases Starsurge damage by 10%
- Lock and Load no longer affects Arcane Shots.
- Bombardment now lasts 5 secs instead of affecting your next multi shot only.
- Item - Paladin T13 Holy 4P Bonus (Holy Radiance) now increases healing done by Holy Radiance by 5%, down from 20%.
Thanks to www.mmo-champion.comfeldrake mount, 4 3 2 patch notes, patch 4 3 2 notes
The Daily Blink released an interesting comic today regarding leveling your Enchanting. Check it out (fullscreen), hilarious!
"Warcraft: Darkmoon Faire Zone (Patch 4.3)"
Rythian shows Simon and Lewis the new Darkmoon Faire, which is a "Seasonal-Daily-Zone" added to World of Warcraft lately. It actually just ended in-game, but we're interested if people are still interested in this game as we actually still have active accounts :)
Simon and Lewis of the Yogscast are being given a tour of the new Darkmoon Island and checking out all the great fun to be had at the Faire.
We’ve identified a number of issues with the Darkmoon Faire this month, and they should be resolved for the February faire. Specifically, we found problems with:
• Attempting to turn in the Adventurer's Journal and Captured Insignia which are associated with these quests “The Captured Journal” and “The Enemy's Insignia”. If you are having difficulty turning in these items, please contact our customer service department at http://us.battle.net/support/en/ and they will be able to provide you with 5 Darkmoon Prize Tickets per item.
• Unfortunately, “The Darkmoon Faire” quest cannot be made available for characters that previously completed the quest. This is due to the fact that this quest is not a new quest, but reuses the old quest ID. We realize this was an error and will be taking steps to not repeat it for future quests, but it does mean that characters that completed it before will not be able to complete the new version with the ticket reward.
• The reset of monthly achievement progress experienced by some is unfortunately unable to be reinstated. We apologize for this error and have taken steps to ensure it does not occur again.
January's Darkmoon Faire will come to a conclusion on Saturday, Jan. 7 at midnight. The faire will return again on Feb. 5, as planned.
We apologize for the inconveniences some players have encountered with these issues. Thank you for your patience and feedback.
A hotfix was deployed last night in order to solve the issue and the monthly quests should now be available again. However, if your character had already encountered a bug with some of the monthly quests, then you will need to wait until the next Darkmoon Faire starting on February 5 in order to complete those quests and the related achievements.
Once again we apologise for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.
We are aware of issues affecting the Darkmoon Faire, which began again today, particularly regarding monthly quests and some related achievements.
Our teams are investigating the issue and would like to assure you that we are working hard to solve the issue.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing.
Merry New Year! The celebration begins at 6:00 a.m. Realm-Time December 31 with fireworks in the skies above the cities, and repeats every hour on the hour. Feel free to sample some of the exotic brews and libations carted in from around the world, and dance in celebration as a new year dawns. If you're on a PvP realm you're cautioned to steer clear of Booty Bay (or potentially visit with haste) as the guards there appear to have had too much fun already and aren't likely to be enforcing the town rules until morning.