Patch 4.3 Hotfixes, December 12
Originally Posted by Blizzard
Hour of Twilight
- Archbishop Benedictus
- Thrall should no longer despawn when no players are near him after the gauntlet has been completed.
Throne of the Four Winds
- Wind Burst should no longer knock players back too far.
- Earthen Soldiers, Ancient Water Lords and Earthen Destroyers now move faster.
- Morchok's Resonating Crystals should now always target the closest players when they explode.
- Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
- Damage done by Forgotten Ones, Void Bolt AOE, and Searing Blood has been reduced on 25-person, Heroic difficulty.
- Yor'sahj's health has been reduced by 10% on 25-person, Heroic difficulty.
- Hagara the Stormbinder
- Hagara’s Frost Shield can no longer be broken by Shattering Throw to avoid her Frozen Tempest phase.
- Warlord Zon'ozz
- Disrupting Shadows no longer deals AoE damage or knockbacks when the duration is reduced with Mage Armor on Heroic raid difficulties.
- Warmaster Blackhorn
- Shockwave can now be broken by trinkets and other effects that cancel stuns.
- Blackhorn's Vengeance now accrues at a rate of 1% per 2% of missiong HP on Raid Finder difficulty.
- After Warmaster Blackhorn is killed, the deck fire on upper decks is no longer present on Heroic difficulty.
- Warmaster Blackhorn, the Twilight Elite Slayers, and the Twilight Elite Dreadblades are no longer able to attack players while mounted.
- Spine of Deathwing
- Blood Corruption: Earth will no longer morph into Blood Corruption: Death when dispelled.
- Blood Corruption: Earth now applies two stacks of Blood of Neltharion when it expires on 25-player heroic difficulty.
- The health pools for Burning Tendon, Corrupted Blood, Corruption, and Hideous Amalgamation have been reduced by 6 to 11% for 25-person raids on both normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Hideous Amalgamations with the Superheated buff no longer pulse their AE damage after being thrown from Deathwing's back.
- Madness of Deathwing
- Damage done by Elementium Blast, Corrupted Blood, and Blistering Heat have been lowered on Raid Finder difficulty.
- This encounter should now complete when all players die after Deathwing has been defeated.
- Darkmoon Zeppelin should no longer be converted to a Horde Balloon during an Alliance to Horde faction change.
- Pounce should now apply its Bleed to targets beyond its normal range when used with the Glyph of Pounce.
- The Mass Regeneration effect from the Druid Tier 13 bonus now heals 25% of the healing received by the Druid from Frenzied Regeneration, down from 50%. The tooltip will be updated in a later patch
- Holy Radiance should now stack properly with Holy Radiance, with all valid targets nearby being properly healed.
- Bladestorm will now properly apply its immunities to spell effects that are in flight when Bladestorm is activated.